Social Icons

My Daily Life


Morning  work:
I get up early in the morning. After finishing my natural call I brush my teeth, wash my hands and face and say my morning prayer. Then I go out for a walk in the open air, I talk  my breakfast at 6-30 a.m . I go to bathe at 10 a.m Then I take my meals and start for school for school at 10-30 a.m . I reach before the schools begins.
School work:
I remain at school from 11 a.m to 4-30 p.m  I always site in the first bench and listen to what my teacher say. I never make a noise during the lesson time. we get recess at 1-30 p.m I take fiffin in the recess period. r Then I say my 'Zohar' prayer in the mosque. When the school breaks up at 4-30 p.m I return home straight.
Afternoon work:
After retuning home I take my tiffin. After taking a light refreshment  I go to the play ground. I usually play football, volleyball, cricket,etc.I return home before sunset.
Evering work:
Coming back from the play ground I take rest and say my evening prayer. Then I go t my reading room.
Night Work:
R rad my lessons till 10 p.m Then I take my supper with my parents, In the meantime I say my 'Esha' Prayer. After this I go to bed and have a sound sleep. The routine of a daily life leads us to maintain happy life. We learn discipline from this life. It brings happiness for us in future. So all should have a daily routine and maintain it strictly.